Last updated 1 June, 2018
2. Information Collection
You can generally visit our Sites without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, when you register for one of our offers or otherwise use certain services and functionality of consultations, interviews, the Sites and Apps, we may ask you to provide some or all the following types of information:
Communications with Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, register for Studioz’ newsletter or a program that we may offer from time to time, photos/videos and testimonials of results achieved from our programs, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/ or Services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Posting on the Sites
- Studioz may offer publicly accessible fun pages, blogs, private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself on Studioz’ fun pages, blogs, private messages, and community forums, the Sites will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Sites, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
Registration for Competitions, Contests and Challenges
- Occasionally, we may run competitions, contests and challenges. We ask those who enter in the competitions, contests or challenges to provide contact information (e.g. an e-mail address). If you participate in a competition, contest or challenge, your contact information may be used to reach you about the competitions, contest and challenge, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All competitions/contests/challenges entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
Automatic Data Collection
- We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, Game Center ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, geolocation information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
Information Submitted Via Services
- You agree that Studioz is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. We will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Information from Other Sources
- We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organisations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you create an Account using your login credentials from one of your SNS Accounts, we’ll be able to access and collect your name and other Personal Information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit us to access. If you create an Account through the Services or one of your SNS Accounts, we may also collect your gender, date of birth and other information that is not considered Personal Information because it cannot be used by itself to identify you. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Studioz and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies
- “Pixels”/“Web Beacons” (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
- We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop websites content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
Advertising or Targeting Related
- We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Sites or on third party Sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our Sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
- In some cases we may collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation or by accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or coarse location if you enable location services on your device. We may use location information to improve and personalise our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
Social Media Platforms
- Studioz’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Sites and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g. widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Sites or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
4. Third-Party Payment Processing
We may sell subscriptions or products through our Services. When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a third party application, including the Apple App Store, Google Play App Store, Amazon App Store (together with any similar applications, “App Stores”), Social Networking Sites (“SNS”) such as Facebook, and other third-party payment processers, including PayPal, and Ezi Debit. The third party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Studioz, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
5. Human Resources Data
Studioz collects Personal Information from current, prospective, and former employees, their contact points in case of a medical emergency, and beneficiaries under any insurance policy (“Human Resources Data”). The Human Resources Data we collect may include title, name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, passport number, driver’s license number, medicare number, tax file number, financial information related to credit checks, police checks, bank details for payroll, information that may be recorded on a curriculum vitae or application form, language abilities, contact information of third parties in case of an emergency and beneficiaries under any insurance policy. We may also collect Sensitive Human Resources Data such as details of health and disability, including mental health, medical leave, and maternity leave; information about national origin or immigration status; and optional demographic information such as race, which helps us achieve our diversity goals.
We acquire, hold, use and Process Human Resources Data for a variety of business purposes, (some of these services may be outsourced to a third party payroll company from time to time) including:
- Workflow management, including assigning, managing and administering projects
- Human Resources administration and communication
- Payroll and the provision of benefits
- Compensation, including bonuses and long-term incentive administration, compensation analysis, including monitoring overtime and compliance with labour laws, and company recognition programs
- Job grading activities
- Performance and employee development management
- Organisational development and succession planning
- Benefits and personnel administration
- Absence management
- Helpdesk and IT support services
- Regulatory compliance
- Internal and/or external or governmental compliance investigations
- Internal or external audits
- Litigation evaluation, prosecution, and defense
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Restructuring and relocation
- Emergency contacts and services
- Employee safety
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Processing of Employee expenses and travel charges, and
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations.
6. How We Use Your Information
We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested
We may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
- Manage Individual information and Accounts
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Studioz’ Services
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support
- Allow you to register for events
We may use Personal Information about you for administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Studioz’ Services
- Develop new products and Services
- Ensure internal quality control
- Verify Individual identity
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on our Services and systems, and, in Studioz’ discretion, changes to any Studioz policy
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance
- Process payment for products or services purchased
- Process applications and transactions
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Terms
Marketing Studioz Products and Services
We may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. We may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, text, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information, which may include the use of before/after transformational photos/videos along with testimonials which have been obtained and permission for their granted with your consent
- Otherwise with your consent
Research and Development
- We may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services. From time to time, Studioz may perform research (online and offline) via surveys. We may engage third party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be used for research and reporting purposes to help us better serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the quality of the products and services we provide. The survey responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our Services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities. If an Individual participates in a survey, the information given will be used along with that of other study participants. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing
Services via Mobile Devices
Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use
- We may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Studioz’ Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and we may use such information in several ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Studioz and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues
- Studioz’ Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, Studioz allows you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Refer a Friend.” Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request but will not be collected or otherwise used by us or any other third parties for any other purpose.
- We may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
7. Children’s Privacy
Studioz recognises the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites and Apps are not intended for children under the age of 16. Studioz does not target its services or this Sites or Apps to children under 16. Studioz does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
8. Information Shared with Our Services Providers
We may engage third party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for performing services on our behalf. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust Personal Information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Sites and Apps. Studioz has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
We may also share your Personal Information with our marketing service providers to help us better market our products and services to you. Our marketing service providers may use your Personal Information only for helping us better market our products and services to you and are prohibited from transferring your Personal Information to others. If you don’t want Studioz to use your information for these purposes, you can opt out by contacting us at StudiozPT@gmail.com
9. Information Shared with Business Partners
We may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. We may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Studioz. We require our affiliates and business partners to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Studioz provided them.
10. Information Shared with Other Systems, Such My Nutrition Coach
- Studioz does not use or disclose to third parties user data or other information gained through the use of the My Nutrition Coach for advertising, other use- based data mining purposes or similar services, other than for purposes of improving health or for purposes of health or medical research.
- In the case of information gained through My Nutrition Coach such sharing will only be for purposes of enabling the third party to provide health and/or fitness services or for medical research.
- We do not sell any of your information, including information gained through My Nutrition Coach to advertising platforms, data brokers or information resellers.
- We do not use any of the information obtained through My Nutrition Coach for any purpose other than providing health and/or fitness services in connection with the Services.
11. Information Shared with Other Third Parties
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
12. Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions
Information that we collect from our users, including Personal Information, is a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired because of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, may be disclosed or transferred to a third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
13. Retention of Information
Generally, we keep personally identifiable information only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain such information for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so by law or a legal process, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personally identifiable information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
14. Links to Third Party Sites
We employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. By using the Sites or Apps, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
16. Updating Personally Identifiable Information
Studioz provides you with the ability to review and update the registration information that you provide to us by accessing and modifying this information on your user profile page or by notifying us directly via the Contact Us pages of our Sites or via our email address StudiozPT@gmail.com
18. International Transfer
19. Your Rights and Choices
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personally identifiable information that we request, you may not be able to access all the features of the Sites or Apps. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section below by sending an email to StudiozPT@gmail.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Modifying and Deleting Your Information
- You can access, update or modify the information associated with your account by logging into your account or by sending us an email at StudiozPT@gmail.com to update your information. If you want us to delete your information and your account, please contact us at StudiozPT@gmail.com with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon as we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. You further have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your account).
- In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personally identifiable information by Studioz, you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings or by sending a communication to Studioz specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personally identifiable information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personally identifiable information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personally identifiable information; (iii) we no longer need your personally identifiable information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to your right to object to processing (below) and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Success Wizard override your own.
Objection to Processing
- In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Studioz not to process your personally identifiable information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, Studioz will no longer process your personally identifiable information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.